Insects All Around Us is a global learning project intended for educational purposes only. Please abide by the following policy and guidelines and follow appropriate digital etiquette. To ensure a safe environment, the information shared here will not be shared with anyone except those who use the site to compare data.
1. Must review and follow their district’s Internet Acceptable Use Policy. (You can do that by visiting your own district's home page and do a search for the policy). You may also have to find out if your district has a restriction, or form to allow the work of a student to be used online.
2. Must not post anything in violation of state or federal law (this is a link to Common Sense Media's site it may have answers to questions you may have about copyrights).
3. Teacher authorization is essential before students can begin using this website.
4. Politeness is mandatory. Any offensive post will result in removal from the project.
5. Respect copyright laws; a. The agreement by participants that Insects All Around Us can share their images within its learning project for education purpose.
b. The work posted must be created by students or used with permission of the author. c. No student should be impersonated by another student.
6. Review all data and information before it is posted.
7. Do not allow students to give out personal information such as last names, emails, or other contact information.
8. This project will be closely monitored by the project manager.
9, Anyone not following the policy guidelines may be excluded from the site.
10. Insects All Around Us is not responsible for the information or accuracy of the sites listed throughout Bugs Around the World therefore links to other websites or resources are for informational purposes only.